Skip to main content

Dry Spell

With Lux and Kitty both being busy, I really haven't had much time with them.  I haven't seen either one of them in months, and only now have been managing to find time to talk to Kitty on the phone because he's at home getting things finished up for the move.  However, they've both been so busy during the day that I'm barely able to talk to them.

It definitely has an impact on me.  I'm trying to be supportive and helpful, and stay present and consistent.  While that might not be helping them much, I think it does help, and sometimes I get time where they are responsive in return.

However, the lack of time with them, even if things are relatively calm here right now makes me feel like I need some sort of presence.  These lengths of time away make me want simple affection even more than I want the sex, and more than anything, I crave just having time with them.  Those silly and simple moments that don't really involve anything other than time together.

It always surprises me how much this lack of presence affects me.  How just not having simple contact drags me down, and makes me feel anxious.

The only thing I'm really hoping for in the coming week is to have those little moments, and recharge sort of with affection and care.  With helping him, and being present and rebuilding the fantastic things we have.

Comments