Skip to main content

Other Half

(Written on the way home)

My last post was written over the first few days of my visit north.  It was quiet, and calm for us, but we didn't get much done. 

However, the rest of the week was absolutely wonderful.  We were far more snuggly and affectionate, relaxed and had more sex than during the week, and just were able to enjoy each other. 

We discussed Pennsic, and projects, and plans.  I helped him with a few things he needed to get done, continued to take care of the apartment, and actively did what I could to help.  He seemed to relax as the week went on, and told me that everything I was doing was appreciated, and did in fact have a positive effect on his mental space.

On Saturday, we went down to the city with some of his coworkers, to see a museum, and go to dinner for one of their birthdays.  It was fun, and Lux and I got to flail over the arms and armor for most of the day.  We both burned out on the other people present though, and on the train home we were mostly just curled up happy to have quiet.

On Sunday, we spent as much of the day as possible snuggled up in jammies or naked, and playing video games.  Just how we both were with each other, whether it be from finally relaxing into how comfortable we can be together, or realizing I had to leave the next day, but it was absolutely wonderful.  The way we can be that I can just never get enough of. 

It was a good visit, and a great way to break up the long time of having distance between us.  We spoke about him possibly coming down over my birthday because it's so close to his as well, which would be wonderful, and then again two weeks later for Pennsic.  There's so much coming up, but I have a wonderful boy to do it with.


Comments