Skip to main content

Scattered

Everyone was all over the place last weekend.  With the holiday, so many things were banking on the extra time to throw events.

I however, live on the shore, and frequently avoid leaving the house over Memorial Day weekend because it's so insane here.

Weeks ago, I decided to have a bonfire, and invited a ton of people.  One of which was a friend of mine and Lux's which was apparently having his birthday.  I offered to make him a cake, and he jumped on the opportunity.

Lux however decided to take his new gear for a spin, going to a big SCA event to hit people.  I would have planned to go, but I had the beast for part of the weekend, which makes things like that difficult.  Which means even longer without a cute boy to snuggle.  Which sucks, but it saved him a lot of driving, and that's more important for him.  Give him more time to have fun out.

Kitty was off to PDF, with it being his last burn before the move.  The day he left to head out, the movers were there packing up the boxes to bring them down to Florida.  I'm sad because I honestly don't know when I'll see him again.  This trip should do him good though.

It's so strange when we're all off doing different things.  Especially when we'd all like to share those things.  I still feel kind of lonely when they're on adventures, and I'm missing them.  That part of being social and doing cool things that just makes me want snuggles throughout.

The bonfire was fun, and we burnt through a lot of wood, and had a good time, but having some cute boys there to snuggle would have been preferred.  Maybe soon.


Comments