Skip to main content

Whirlwind

Now that summer is about here, it means clusterfuck mode is starting.

This weekend, Lux is visiting and we're off to an SCA event for the day.  I'm looking forward to watching him fight, and running around causing a bunch of trouble.  We're also supposed to discuss everything for Pennsic, and finally get to planning.  It should be some much needed fun time together.

After that, it's Kitty's birthday before he finally moves, and that has me feeling incredibly bummed that I'm not getting to see him for it.  During that time, the beast will be with the gnome, so I'll be distracting myself with plenty of Pennsic prep. 

Then, the week before mine and Lux's birthdays, the beast is back with the gnome, and I'm hoping to get up to spend the time with Lux, because I miss being up there and spending time snuggled up with him.

And then, birthdays.  Which, even though I want to do something, there's still a part of my mind that makes me want to run from the idea of even acknowledging my birthday.

The week after that, my brother visits for the first time in a year.  I'm really excited to see him again.

Then, Pennsic!

And then, I collapse.


Comments