Skip to main content

Doot!

To be honest, I have no idea what to write about lately.  There isn't much really inspiring me to write, so, a normal update and rambles until I find something more interesting.

I've been getting things ready for Pennsic while the beastie is gone so I don't have her up my butt.  She's also been away for a while, and it makes me miss tackling the little beast.  I've been trying to utilize the time though, which is helping me get through all the quiet.

Spending this much time without people I care about around really digs at me though.  It is in general not good for me, and hasn't had a good effect on me at all, especially because cute boys are still completely busy during the day.

My friend and I went to do something new lately, and I think I might give it to Lux for his birthday.  It's kind of lame, and really random for a gift, but it's the first thing I've made in the medium, which makes it a bit cooler.  I'll have to see once I look at the finished product for a while.

With the extra time, I've started watching more anime again.  I find myself drawn to more ecchi stuff lately, because it usually has more interesting comedy, and I find it entertaining due to the many themes they use while throwing excuses for characters to be naked, without it turning into hentai.

However, I've been craving projects way more often lately, and am in the mood to draw way more.  I may wind up doing a bunch of small pieces, and see what all I can do to make them interesting.

I asked Lux for a birthday beating, because I've really been craving getting bruised up and hurt.  Not even some elaborate scene, but moreso acting just as a punching bag.  Maybe it'll be some good catharsis for he and I if it happens.

All in all, it's been weird lately, but there's lots of birthdays and things happening soon.  I hope it brings some more interesting and good turns of events.

Comments