Skip to main content

Lezbeans

So, Pyre and her wife crashed over this weekend before going on their mini tour.  Kitty was of course super happy that we were hanging out, and I was helping the people he cares about.  At the same time, he was a little worried.

See, I might not be considered the best influence for the behavior of others.  I never endanger people, or pressure them into things that would be seen as harmful, or damaging.  I however, put bugs in their heads to say things that might not be the most appropriate, or would be more entertaining to everyone.  This has a tendency to get Pyre in trouble with Kitty, which I am remarkably ok with.

He also apparently barely talks about everything that's happened to him before moving to DC.  He only mentioned me before I really actively came back into his life seriously, and so there is a massive chunk of his life that he either doesn't remember, or doesn't mention.

And then along comes a good partner like me, who fills in some of those holes.  Sometimes this worries him, and sometimes it terrifies him, but I try to keep it from really making him look like a bad person.

Anyway, so they came up, and I fed them lots of food, and we joked about, and teased him from the long distance, and giggled, and hung out, and it was a load of fun.  I think this is the first partner of his that I've really approved of, which is made funny because she filled a very similar role to me while I was less present.

Pyre approves of me beating up her wife, which is cool, and they are both super excited about having me on eventually to perform with them, which would be amazing.

I also fed them both Jersey bagels, which they now understand how amazing they are.

There were also a ton of interesting conversations that will likely become blogs to get me through Pennsic soon.  Hooray for plenty of ideas.

Comments