Skip to main content

Silly Sadism

A few weeks ago, I mentioned that Lux commented that he had no way to really threaten me, or assert dominance over me.  That is was nice in a way, that he knew all submission was purely because he had been a safe and supportive enough domly dom to earn it, but sometimes he wants reinforce that he's in charge.

Just, keep that post in mind.  It'll come back, I promise.

Last weekend Lux came to visit for both our birthdays, and to drop off fabric for me to make him some things, and see his parents before Pennsic.  Oh, and show off his new swanky truck.

We went to dinner, and an arcade afterward where we were super silly, then got ice cream.  Afterward, we came back to the house, and snuggled up for a while.

Then he snuggled half his weight on me, and I went to grope on his arms.  Which, for those of you who don't know, are giant, and with him working out lately, have gotten very defined, and super pretty.  I often nom on them, sometimes to show affection as a whole, and sometimes just because his arms look particularly pretty.

He trapped my arms under him, then started flexing, and I couldn't nom on his arms.  And I pouted the biggest pout I could muster, and he kept doing it a few times before letting me go so I could nom on him and then snuggle in.

Then he joked about how this is what is required for him to be a sadist.  Just to keep me from nomming on him.

We have the weirdest power exchange.  And it's the best.

Comments