Skip to main content

Cute

On the ride out to Pennsic, I apparently brought on what was the best rant from Lux ever.

See, the fire spinner than I thought was super pretty last year?  Well, he and I started talking, and becoming friends, and I totally had plans to hang out with him and wanted to touch his butt.  Well, because Lux is bad with names, instead of calling him by his name, I simply referred to him as "cute boy".

Well, apparently this was confusing for him, and struck a nerve.  The most adorable nerve ever.

He went off.  About how for the longest time he was the cute boy, and how sometimes I say Kitty is cute, and he deals with that.  But that I've been saying I've been making plans with a cute boy, and talking about something with a cute boy, and he knows I don't mean him, and probably don't mean Kitty, and so which boy is cute boy in these situations.

It went on for about ten minutes, and the entire time I giggled, feeling badly for making him feel less like he is the cute boy in my life, but finding it adorable that he would go on a rant about such a thing.

It was the first time he's had a response like "This is my place in your life, and I don't like feeling like other people are stepping in on it" even though I know a lot of it was just wanting to more easily follow what was going on.

But just the way he would say "I'm cute boy damn it!" made me smile, and want to snuggle him up on the ride out.

I do in fact have the cutest of boys.

Comments