Skip to main content

Headless

On my birthday, Lux handed me two bags of fabric.  See, he needed a ton of new tunics that actually fit his arms, and he didn't make any.  That left me with two weeks to make him tunics to wear for a week.

Luckily, I did most of my personal packing well beforehand.  He questioned it when I did it.  I'm sure he's happy now.

And my brother came to visit.

Which means that with the beast home, and my brother visiting, I had to sew eleven tunics, most of which is from fabric he ordered and had mailed to me after he handed me the initial bags.

Needless to say, I was running around like a headless chicken, knowing I would get it all done, but still worried that I might not have the time to get it all done.  But he'll be comfortable, and feel much better in things that fit him properly.  And in turn, I get to feel accomplished in knowing that he enjoys everything I've made for him.

There's service in everything, and just that makes me happy.

I'm really hoping we can build a far better Pennsic for each other this year, even if the time leading up to it is a clusterfuck.

Comments