Skip to main content

Packed

This should be the last post prepped up before Pennsic.  You get fresh new stuff soon hopefully.

And, speaking of which, this one is looking super busy for me, despite my previous entries!

I've got eleven hours of dance classes across three days, a big dance show, and a munch to attend.  Parties at night, and lots of people I want to find time with.

I want to find time to walk the camp and take pictures to show everyone.

And now, my friend Ogre and Lux both want playtime with me, and are determined to beat me up.  Which, I'm certainly not going to complain about if it happens.  I'm looking forward to actually getting in play time again.  It should be really fun, and while it might be a project to cover the marks, I'll make due.

I've also been talking to the cute boy from last year, and I'm pretty determined to touch butts.  I am however terrible at showing attraction toward someone until I develop enough mutual comfort with them to just be awkward and dopey while groping on them.  This will be an adventure!

On top of it all, I want to get in as much time as I can relaxing with Lux, and enjoying time with him to make sure he has a good time there.  Taking care of him is kinda my job after all, even if he says it isn't.

Soon, I'll start posting about all the things I did do while gone though, so we'll see how much of it actually happens.




Comments