Skip to main content

Keeping Up

I had that talk with Kitty a while back.  One that honestly had me worried if it would have any effect.

Much to my happy surprise though, even throughout camp he kept up some level of communication, which I didn't expect at all given how busy he would be.  It continued past then, and we finally got time to have a long video call.

We also talked about keeping up with them while he's not in an office, and even after.  With the beast in school, lunch dates are seeming like a plan to become a regular thing, and I can't wait.

Apparently, he had been aware of his lacking in contact, and was planning on saying something when he got back from camp.  I just got to it first.

We're also talking about possibly seeing each other again soon, which I'm really looking forward to.

A little while ago, I was feeling so incredibly frustrated with him, to the point where if it was anyone else, I would get rid of them without a second thought.  With how he's responded though, and has actively been making an effort, it's that little bit that makes me super happy.

Maybe sometimes I'm a little too loyal and stubborn, but he's honestly worth every minute.

Between trying to build more with Kitty, and helping be present with Lux as life is creating a lot of stress for him, I have a lot to balance.  I feel like I can't possibly do enough for them lately.

Comments