Skip to main content

Running

I have been insane over the last two weeks.

Things are picking up again, and honestly, after the lull after Pennsic, it feels good.

The beast is back, and she's started school again.  That's both something that gives me time to get things done, and removes time because it enforces a schedule on me that much more heavily.  She's also been trying to avoid doing what I need her to lately, with the other people in the house letting her get away with too much, which will need to change as the school year gets going.

I've taken on a few new projects that I can't wait to finish.  I think they're all going to look fantastic.  They are all of course also very time consuming.

With the beast back in school, I have no excuse not to get more serious about working out again.  I started slacking off too much after Pennsic, and need to dive back in head first.  Hopefully that will help me feel a lot better again.

And on that note, Lux and I are going to be at a faire this weekend, which meant all the packing to camp and prep work that comes with it, as well as putting together a set, with a lot of new things.  I'm really looking forward to it, and want to really show how much work and love I put into my dance than the recycled set everyone else has used over the last forever.

Things are hectic, but all working toward good things.

Comments