Skip to main content

Curled Up

Lux may be across an ocean, and many countries away right now, but the week before he left, I felt so much better, and like we were both getting what we needed.  We spent a lot of time throughout the week on Discord together, and I watched streams of him playing games, so that if we couldn't be curled up on a couch together, we would still have that presence with each other.

And while we may message each other constantly, having that time to actively do something together helped so much.  

To make it better, before he left, he visited his parents, and spent the night with me.  I was so happy to just have the chance to be snuggled up with him, and spend time with him before he went so far away, and we had to adjust to the massive time change.  I think we both needed the time, especially because he had so much going on throughout that week.

We've both been more present, and attentive, and it's definitely helping.

Plans with Kitty are also coming together, and I'm super excited to see him.  We plan to utilize the quiet evenings while Lux is gone to talk more and make further plans.

Things with boys are good.  They're cute, and I'm feeling very grateful for them lately.

Comments