Skip to main content

Branching Path

I follow quite a few Tumblrs.  One of which I found out was actually really local to me.  She is close to my age, hypersexual, and very masochistic.  We actually started talking because a new partner of hers had been giving her trouble, and I offered my ear and whatever advice I could give.

Well, this partner had only been around a couple weeks, and she already wanted to be in a committed relationship, with power exchange, and they were fluidbound the first time they met.  She claimed kissing during sex was being affectionate, and that they were super close friends, even though they'd never gone and done something out of the house together.

Needless to say, I tried to explain to her that this situation wasn't exactly a healthy set up, and if she was already having issues a couple weeks in, it probably wasn't going to last a super long time under any real harmony.

He dumped her for another girl the next day, and she moped for a day, before finding several guys online that she fucked in the few days that followed, telling me that she doesn't bother becoming friends with people before fucking them because then she'd never get laid.  And went bare with all of them.  She then decided she wanted to get chastity piercings, so I recommended my piercer.  She refused to go with him, because of the money, and because he wouldn't do eight piercings at once.  I explained several reasons as to why he wouldn't do that many piercings at once, and why it's such a bad idea, and she just said she would go to a shop she had gone to before because it was cheap.

And I think about how she's acted since I started talking to her, and realized that while we have several similar traits, she shows the dramatic difference of being emotionally driven versus logically driven.  She lets her own safety go to the wayside, doesn't actually care about those she has sex with as people, and doesn't actually look at things clearly, but rather towards whatever gets her toward her desired outcome the easiest.

I'd think about recommending friends to her, or partners who are into similar things as her, but she's so unsafe that I don't want to risk my friend's safety either.  There are people in this world that I think let fantasy run their lives too much, and it's slowly burning them more and more.

Comments

  1. Sounds like bad news. Needs a dose of reality, even if only to protect herself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been trying to talk more sense and less fantasy at her. She's still caught up in whatever sort of break up, and at the same time now saying she has feeling for two other guys she just met, so I'm not sure if she'll ever make herself take the necessary break to get her emotions in order.

      Delete

Post a Comment