Skip to main content

Muppety Flails

This last week has been really helpful for me on a lot of levels.

Before Lux went back home, he visited for a little bit.  He wasn't in the best mindspace due to things with his family, but I still enjoyed the time, and it seemed like having that time together was good for him.  There's so much going on for him right now, and I feel like just being present is helping compared to how most people have been in the past for him.  Which, in a way is easy for me, because I always try to be present with him.  Kitty actually said the other day that Lux and I have a surprisingly open level of communication, especially compared to how he is.

Speaking of which, I get to spend this weekend with Kitty!  I'm so excited, and we don't even have anything planned. We're just looking forward to time, and little things, like late night talks and snuggles.

Because I am smart, and don't want to deal with an undercaffeinated Kitty, I made a ton of cold brew.  Which might be double processed.  When I tasted it, my eye started twitching, which I'm taking as a good sign.  I told Lux I may make Kitty deal with me drinking it straight.  Lux said he is reminded that I treat both of them differently, and is grateful for those differences.  I find this amusing.

And to top it all off, back during E3, a standalone version of Gwent was announced, and I signed up for a closed Beta while the conference was still going.  Well, the beta keys finally got sent, and I got in!  It's been eating up parts of my life since then, and makes me such a happy nerd.

This last week, as been pretty solid.

Comments