Skip to main content

Picked Up

This year has been... weird.

I learned that I can balance multiple partners in person, and not just stare at them confused about which one to snuggle.

I learned that metamours, and building connections with them can be awesome.

Headstands became so close to my reach I can smell it.

I experienced polydrop for the first time, and it sucks.

I attended a partner's wedding, and used that time to dig into him in ways only I can.

I was present.

I learned as much as I could.

Over just a couple weeks, I put together a coloring book to share with friends.

For the first time, I wore rope, and got suspended.

I built new friendships.

I ended some toxic ones.

The karma dance was performed.

I spoke up.

I started explaining to my daughter about negative behavior, manipulation, and abuse so she will always be able to recognize it.

I discovered how much my body and mind is affected by my diet and exercise, even after only a couple days.

This year has been a lot of good and bad, but it's almost over, and that means it's time to look toward all the new things we can accomplish.

Comments