Skip to main content

Unseasonably Warm

For being in the frozen north, it feels really close to summer time.  I decided to spend some of the afternoons on the balcony, because it's nicer out, and it almost feels uncomfortably warm.

Oh well, I'll take being outside again.

It's been a good couple days as of writing this.  Lots of snuggles, and talking about stuff going on currently and planning ahead.  We've made jokes about how we usually get nothing done together when we have so much time, constantly using the excuse that we have enough chance to get to it, and simply never do.  That we opt to simply snuggle up, and do the little cute things together, but when we only have a weekend, we rush for everything.  I find it really funny how long this has simply happened for us.

It's been nice just relaxing though.  It's noticeable how much we enjoy the little things we do, and how they make us happy even if we are poking at each other.

Also, I think people are confused when they see or hear us being ourselves together.  Lux was playing video games with his friends, and had things set up to I could talk with them too, and at one point I did something to cause him to start punching me as I giggled on the couch. It wasn't any sort of anything special because people were listening, but just how we interact.  Luckily, his friends are also kink friendly, or it probably would have caused some questions.

So far, it's been a very happy visit.

Comments