Skip to main content

Sometimes Boys are Good and Cute and Dumb

Right now, a ton of vidja games are on sale, and so this week has had a super dopey thing going on, but it's kind of funny in its own way.

I decided it was a good time to pick up some new games for myself, as they are really cheap, and my wish list was piling up.  I had a gift card I'd use to get a couple little things for myself, and something for Lux and I to play together.

Well, I asked him which of two games he'd rather play with me, having told him about them both in the past, and that we would probably have a lot of fun with them.  Instead of getting a response, he buys me both, with a note saying he was sorry for being a dick lately.  Well, not only was he not being a dick lately, but now I needed to figure out what to get all over again.  I had wanted to be nice, and not make him buy games for once, and he did it anyway.  Which in ways was irritating, and cute, but still a little disheartening because I had wanted to be the one to pick things up for a change.

So, I'm trying to figure out what to do now, and realize that I can pick up something for Pyre that I have, as well as Lux and Kitty, so we can all play together.  I run the idea by Kitty, and he immediately says that he loves the idea, and is going to leave money for Pyre to buy the game himself, but I'm to tell her what to get.

Well, damnit.  I had wanted to get it, and yet another boy jumped out in front of me.  And I know they're being helpful, and it is cute, but they're also keeping me from helping.

So I bought her the game first, before he had the chance.  Because I wanted to help and send fun things.

I also may have sent her an anime boobylady game because I had enough left after picking up what I wanted.  So, I get to help extra.  Even Lux said it was a good idea.

I'm helping!


Comments