Skip to main content

Things are Moving

While Lux and I aren't at Pennsic this year, and I'm still not able to make it to Summer Camp this month, I still seem to be just as busy.

The biggest thing is that my brother is moving back from North Carolina.  He and his abusive girlfriend had been looking for a house up here for a while, and they found one about a month ago, and a couple weeks later, they got an offer on the one down south.  Things went from a crawl, to planning a move in a month and a half, and they'll be officially back up here at the end of the month.  I saw the property earlier this week, and it's exactly what he has wanted since he was a kid.  Tons of land to turn into an offroad track, far off the street so he can't be bothered, a barn to turn into a shop, as well as a full basement.  He's even already planning on taking Squishy for overnights.  I think he'll be happy up here once he gets settled in to house a bit more.

Later this month I'm headed up to Lux's for a week.  The trip in the beginning of summer didn't work out, and so I'm glad we're getting some time in.  He's had a lot going on to say the least, and I hope the time together will help.  We're going to a rope event where we'll see some friends, and I've been invited to hang out with some of his friends while I'm up there as well.  It should be a good thing.

After that, because some folks aren't going to summer camp, I've invited them down to at least have some social time, and do random dopey fun stuff.  I'm still trying to put details together, but that'll be fun too.

I'm trying to balance a lot, and while right now there's a ton of things happening, I'm also trying to do a lot, and there is so much potential for good.

Comments