Skip to main content

Not Simply Accostumed

I have a very different body shape from my mother, as well as my any other member of my family.  And, not only while growing up, but through most of my teens, and even sometimes currently, I was ridiculed for it.

Told I was less because I didn't have large breasts, and the target of several insults and shame due to having large hips and butt especially compared to my waist.

I was outright told I would be seen as less attractive because of these things.  Because I wasn't shaped the way they thought was the only shape anyone was drawn to.  That it made me not worth the attention of anyone.

And, it took me a really long time to realize how full of shit they were.  That I didn't need to wish that I had some specific body type in order to actually be attractive.

At some point, I found acceptance in it.  Simply becoming complacent in the idea that my body is shaped the way it is.  They still made comments, and they still dug, but I knew it was something beyond my control.

And, finally in the last year or so, I've realized that I actually do like my shape.  I like having broad shoulders, even though it's hard to find clothes.  I like that if I stand up straight I look like a tiny brick wall, and being able to part a crowd.  I like having tits that don't get in the way.  That I don't get back problems from sacks of fat hanging from my ribs.  I like the fact that I have such a heavy hourglass shape that I have more natural curves than most waist training corsets can provide.  And I even like the fact that I have sturdy legs and hips that can kick the shit out of anyone and look damn well doing it.

It's taken me a long time, and while a lot of people might not like the fact that I don't have a very lithe and slender shape, I like looking strong and curvy at the same time.

And holy shit, that's amazing.

Comments