Skip to main content

Changing Needs

It has to be something with the seasons, but I've noticed that especially with so many people becoming busy with the holidays, I'm craving presence. 

Rather than wanting to simply be out among groups and wanting to be social, I feel like I need to be with the people I care about most, and have more time together to take care of them, or snuggle up.  I'm not even craving force in play, but rather the affirmation of power exchange and affection.

I think that part of this is also just the long time I've had apart from so many of the people I can actually be affectionate with.  The ones I can just relax around, and feel inspired and relaxed and like I can recharge however I need.

Hopefully with the holidays I'll be able to spend more time with them soon.

In the meantime, I'll find self-affirmation in the things I'm learning over the next few weeks.

Comments