Skip to main content

Obligatory!

I will now take advantage of the fact that my posting schedule means I will always have something appear on Thanksgiving.

This year, I'm particularly grateful for only a couple things in my life, but they're pretty big ones.

I'm thankful for having people who stay around.  The vast majority of the people in my life have been there for a long time, even if they aren't constantly present.  They're people who know who I am, and what that entails.  Knowing they've been around a long time and still haven't disappeared gives me feelings of support, and that's the best ever.

I'm also thankful for my sense of inspiration and desire for growth and progress.  I've seen myself be able to do a lot of things I couldn't, or wouldn't even touch a year ago.  I see myself becoming more comfortable and content with some things, all in positive ways.

While this year was hard on my mental state, and there wasn't much good overall, I'm finding myself continue to grow and evolve, and that's the best I can ask for.

(Also I'm thankful that Thanksgiving lines up with poke a sadist day!)

Comments