Skip to main content

Be Crazy

This last week has been a whirlwind for people in my life, and it has me worrying about so many.

Zero discovered that the girl I expressed to him my dislike was manipulating him, taking his money, and using him to feed her drug addiction.

Kitty is stretched beyond his spoons, making excuses, and feeling battered in his own home.

I have friends being attacked on all sides, in life changing ways, over what was likely some dumb mistakes being taken far out of proportion.

Lux is still dealing with family insanity.

And all I want to do is have physical presence for all of them.  Be with them, hold a calm environment, and help however I can.  Talk things out to death, reassure them, provide comfort and support, and remind them all that sometimes they're dumb boys with good intentions that simply want to see the best in people. 

They're good boys, but there's too much crazy elsewhere in the world for them to keep their intentions sometimes.

Comments