Skip to main content

Underpants!

With Valentine's coming up soon, I'm finding collections of fancy lingerie all over the internet.  While I think it's silly, I do sometimes check them just out of curiosity for society is pushing as necessary and attractive.

And, I don't like any of them.

Once in a while I see a cute bra, but all in all, I don't really like any of them.  It's all very feminine and shaped for super thin people with giant tits and little natural curves.  It also all looks like it's uncomfortable, and would feel awkward.

So, I looked up men's lingerie.

In the beginning of course I saw silly elephant thongs, and weird suspender undies.  After just a little scrolling though, I found some really fantastic stuff.  Pieces that were cotton, but with cute cut-outs, or big supportive garters.  Mostly short cuts, which seemed less confusing to put on, and more comfortable to wear, without the risk of them all being devoured by my butt.

If it weren't for the pouch on the front, I'd be looking more seriously into them.

I suppose this is one of those times when my being agender is more apparent.  I generally try to dress for my body type while feeling like me, which makes finding clothes fairly difficult.  I tend to have more masculine taste, but too many curves to just wear men's clothes.  And that becomes a challenge when not wanting underpants and bras that fit right and aren't just covered in flowers and bows.

I may experiment with some of these cute boy undies soon.  Maybe that pouch won't be as weird as it looks like it could be.

Comments