Skip to main content

Random Switch

Since the weather has been nicer lately, especially for being knee deep in winter, we all decided it would be a good idea to get Oliver's pass for the dog parks in the area early in the year.  This way we could utilize nice days with letting him run about off leash, meet other dogs, and be social.

Except not when it's rainy because he wants nothing to do with even the slightest drizzle.

Anyway, while on the way to pick up his pass, just heading down some back roads, the idea pops into my head of finding some boy to choke.

Unprompted, and out of nowhere, I found my sadist perking up with a vengeance.  The intense craving to find a nice sweet boy, pin him to the wall by his throat, and beat the shit out of him.  The weirdest part is that it wasn't only a nonsexual craving, which is very uncommon for me.  Normally all of my topping, and most of my play in general is incredibly nonsexual.

That might be because of the long dry spells I've been having.

Either way, it's been a while since I've had any real heavy cravings like that, and even longer with me as a top.  I feel like even though my stress levels are insanely high right now (to the point of physical symptoms) my mind is trying to get me to move toward being myself again.

Gotta get there, a little at a time, and right now, that involves fun violence.

Comments