Skip to main content

Continuing to Build

These last couple weeks have involved me working on planning a lot.  Planning more published projects, planning adventures over the summer, building classes, trying to pick out performance music, and the like.

I've also found myself wanting to play a lot more, and that's one of the biggest factors to show how much better I'm doing.

I asked Lux if we could play soon, or at Fusion, or preferably both.  We run the idea by each other a lot, but it falls to the wayside far too often.  We wind up doing other things, or accidentally having too much sex (which still isn't actually enough sex) and lose time to play.

But we both want to pursue it more, and make time, and prioritize better.  We're both working to grow and make improvements.  And so hopefully we will have more happy violence.

I've also looked at tying with a friend of ours, because he'll be at Fusion and camping in the same area as us.  I still need to have some serious talks with him though, for safety reasons and such.  Y'know, that job as a responsible bottom and masochist type thing.

Maybe, I'll even find time to play with Kitty, despite him being a creaky old man.

I want to do more of the fun things.Skipping out on them wasn't helping me at all.

Comments