Skip to main content

Keeping up Pace

I let myself have a good week or so to get lax on things.  My period hit, and with it came its normal lazy feeling.  It's always hard to get back into stride after that, and I need to stop letting myself listen to that.

But this week is a lot of trying to manage time better and get more done.

I've started digging into the next coloring book, and have a friend looking through for photos to use for another.  I'm occasionally getting ideas for the next prompt journal, and making a list of things for a cookbook as well.

Diving into so many things, and they're all making some form of progress.

I'm trying to push myself to dance more along with my workouts.  Get into better shape for Fusion and Pennsic and the summer overall.

Which, my classes have been approved for Pennsic, and for Fusion as well, and I'm looking forward to those.  I've made up my insanely short hand class notes, which at the very least help keep me on task.

Not where I want to be, but I'm trying to get there.

Comments