Skip to main content

Seeing More

Along with everything else, I've been trying to spend more time with people lately.  More conversations, more socializing, more human contact.

While I'm not quite recharged as an extrovert, it is helping dramatically.  

It however, makes me notice far more, all the introverts in my life, and people who are just horrible at communicating.  It's a frustrating thing sometimes, and really difficult to deal with, considering that presence is so important to me.  It's not that I want them constantly in contact, but when I'm trying to hear something, and get ignored for a week, it's hard.

However, it's also making me want to play more, mostly with my own partners.  I want more deep trusting play than simple scenes with friends, which is very normal for me anyway.

It's making me look forward to the summer, even with all of my anxiety for the time leading to it.  

And trying to force myself to be more social again is definitely using more of my time.  It's making me have even more to balance and manage.

We have infinite time though.  And I want to make use of as much as possible.

Comments