Skip to main content

An Excellent Change

I think about how I felt the last time Lux had visited.  That even though he makes me happy, I just didn't have any spark of joy that I normally do from seeing him.  That I felt very blank, even if I was incredibly grateful for time with him.  It bothered me, and not only that, but we didn't get a chance to really dig into anything that we'd meant to.

Since then, a lot has happened, and I've made a lot of improvement in my own mental space.  It's done me a world of good, and I realized exactly how much in the middle of Lux's visit last weekend.

Despite a lot of things going on over that week, we were able to find a lot more joy in being together.  There was a peace like we usually have, and a serious boost to my mental state.  I got to feel inspired, and share a lot of the projects I have going on right now, to work on over the next long while.

We had a lot of discussion about the coming months, and making plans, and creating the basis of a fun summer. 

We also had a lot of sex, which definitely helped show that we're getting back to normal

It's been hard for a long time, and while things definitely aren't perfect, it makes me a million times more grateful to see us moving back to normal.

Comments