Skip to main content

Encouraging More

This week has been a collection of having people feel like they in a downturn. 

I spoke with Kitty Sunday night, and when I reminded him of his age (he forgot how old he is) it triggered thoughts of how he hasn't been making the same strides he was professionally, and how his current job has been nowhere near the situation he thought it would be.  That with the choices he's made, he doesn't know if life will even give him the chance to make that professional growth any longer, and feeling like he's burning out.  He's also been dealing with not being able to enjoy his hobbies due to his shoulder turning borked, and a ton of other things that I don't agree with much and have tried to voice.

Lux is dealing with his work crumbling apart, and trying to find a new gig.  He's picking up the work of a ton of people in the meantime, and feeling frustrated, and like he can't really live up to everyone else.  This while juggling things with family, and attempt to have his own life and start feeling healthier himself.

I'm still in a strange mental place myself.  This however means that I can put my stuff aside and try to be supportive and positive for them. 

That whole I have a type thing is perking up.  Luckily I'm good a dealing with this from them, and helping them through it.

There's a lot going on right now, and I have a ton to juggle, but I have time for them, and I'll be there however I can.

Comments