Skip to main content

The Difference

Lux and I have been talking a lot about power exchange lately, and at one point I talked about how I could do heavy elaborate exchange in the short term, but probably not for more than the occasional day, just because I am the type that when I set myself up to do something, I want to get it done before moving onto something else, including things asked of me by others. 

Lux responded by saying that he tries not to push asking things of me in our exchange, because of my general "Fuck everyone" MO. 

And yes, most of the time when people expect me to obey, give them control, or just let them have say over me, I tell them to fuck off and kick their ass.  For a very long time in my life, I had people trying to change who I am, or control how I do things, or just expecting me to be submissive regardless of who I am, because I'm tiny and female bodied.

Lux's response to everything though is always for me to be me.  If I were to ever do anything outside of what he knows my comfort zone is, he'd probably be incredibly upset and concerned.  Even in power exchange, he wants to celebrate me for being who I am.  He's worked to earn trust, and is careful with me.  That is a massive difference from when he sees me tell so many people to bugger off.

He asks me to only submit to him, and that is something I am very happy to do, because I doubt there are many other people out there who will deserve power exchange with me like he does.

Comments