Skip to main content

A Road Unexplored

I'm on the way to Fusion today!

I'll be teaching two classes, and playing with others, and spending time with Lux.  I'll also be performing, helping the fire team, and exploring.

I've been spending a lot of time putting together classes, and music, and packing, and prepping. 

That's not all that's gone on in the last couple weeks for me though. 

I published two new coloring books!  They're both out, and I have the groundwork set to start a few new ones over the summer.

I also got a new prompt journal that plays with a fun writing exercise to publish as soon as I'm home. 

I started playing more with how I work out every day, because time is still a little wonky unfortunately.

There's also been some other things that you'll hear about soon.

It's been a productive month.  I'm feeling like I have better support, and good people around.  I'm feeling like I'm doing more, and even if this isn't something huge, I'm doing something with so much of my art, and that's fantastic.

Now to go have fun, and play with all the things.

Comments