Skip to main content

Nothing Less Than Clusterfuck

I've been waiting to see how this resolved to post on it. 

This is a bit of a big one.

A few weeks ago, Kitty was telling me that he had a long night with Fox, after they had done a full week of overnights, and not much sleep.  They were depressed, and not in a good mental state.

Well, that weekend only got worse.

It wound up with not feeling safe to have Fox home, and they wound up having them put somewhere.

A few days later there was no improvements.  A week later, they were brought home because the facility was fucking some things up.

All the while, everyone is in crisis mode, afraid to try and relax, and Kitty of course taking too much blame for himself. 

Needless to say, I spent that time wishing I was there to try and get them both to take care of themselves.  To help where I could, and be my normal jewish mother self.

Well, it's finally in some form of resolution, and now it appears Kitty isn't attending Fusion at all because he isn't up to being around all the people and stimulation.

I'll be helping as much as I can with Pyre, and providing snuggles and aid, as will Lux.  I will probably shove her at him at some point.

I hope Fox finds their mind again, and things settle soon, because being away from this, I can't imagine how insane that was, but know I wish I was there to help.

Comments