Skip to main content

Deciphering

One last Fusion post.  I think.

So, one of the most amusing things I found over time while at Compound, was how people never quite knew how to think of me.  That they were constantly having little tidbits, and only getting more and more confused and intrigued.

Camp definitely started with them thinking I was a submissive bottom.  That I belonged to Lux, and it was as simple as that.  They looked at Lux and tagged him for a domly dom top, and gave me the easiest box to go with it.

Until sitting there one morning, discussing knifeplay methods, and I started talking about my own practices as a top in regards to safety and tools.  Suddenly I was more.  This was something Lux didn't talk about, it wasn't me talking about him.  It was my own practice as a top.

And then, they realized I switch.

But, did Lux switch?

Did we switch together?

Were we both into all the same things as a top?

Now, Lux and I don't switch.  I am very statically a happy slave, but they don't know that.

Lux, spending more time in Compound than I did, got to hear a lot more about it, and the bits he told me were fun.  That someone was going to share some cbt techniques with me, and he just dismissed it, saying I wouldn't have any interest, because I like his cock too much.

I mean, he isn't wrong.

And, honestly, I enjoy being something to figure out.  I like dropping those little bits of very clear information that make me someone unique from their first idea.  Things that show I not only am more than they expected, but have a focus on safety and experience.

Take time figuring me out.  It'll make me much happier to know you, and more likely to play in the long run.

Comments