Skip to main content

A First

Almost two months ago, I finally did it.

In a fit of horny rage, I told Lux I needed to pull the trigger and get a first dildo.  Something I'd said on and off for years, but never did.  The fact that I didn't masturbate at all up until that point just made it fall to the wayside.

But I told him, and I asked him if he could pick out and get it for me, since he knew far more about what he was looking at than I did.

Well, after throwing a few ideas around, he got one, and brought it to me a few days later.

We haven't used it together yet, but I have used it by myself a few times, and I think it's been enough to give me some sort of an idea, at least for a solo thing.

So, I have no real desire to cum, no matter how horny I am, or if I'm with a partner.

And, unfortunately, that leaves me without much of a goal when I use a dildo.  It doesn't feel bad perse, but I just kind of wonder when to stop.  There's nothing else there to keep me interested, and the entire thing just has me feeling done with it rather quickly.

Which means, again, I have a preference for a person.  Something I can get a thousand different sensations from, rather than just one.

And, it's an unfortunate thing, but confirmed what we both thought.  Maybe at some point we'll finally get around to using it together, and that'll be fun, but in the meantime, it'll sit in the drawer.

Comments