Skip to main content

Headless

This weekend we leave for Pennsic!

I have to say, this one has been hard to prep for.  It's been a project to pack, and get organized.  I've had adventures get in the way, and plans in flux that made things difficult.

However, I'm excited to teach, and wander around, and work on new things, and see people, and a thousand other things.

I've done a lot in the last month to get ready, including helping Lux get organized amongst everything going on.  Which, that's been a thing as well.  I've been trying to stay present for him while he's getting used to a new job, and needs more contact with people. 

It's been a lot of sewing, and yarn work, and crochet, and drawing, and packing, and organizing and a ton of other things to get here.

But this will be a very different Pennsic for us.  Just like the rest of summer, which has had a lot of new things and firsts for us.

It's time for an adventure!

Comments