Skip to main content

Buckle Down

With everything going on after Pennsic, I took a week mostly to recover and clean up before telling myself that I had to get back to work on all the things I had intended to make while camping but didn't.

And what I couple of weeks it's been for productivity.

I finished and published one book, which people have been enjoying.  I made two things a friend asked for, a gift for Squishy's friend who has a birthday coming up, and started a new "modest" scarf for myself.  Oh, and something for Squishy too.

I've been getting Squishy ready for school, hunt down things she needed, and get her on schedule.

All the classes I want to put together have gone into the beginning assembly phases.

Another coloring book is about three quarters of the way done.

I've also looked into more methods of making money off my art, to really try and turn this into a career.

There was also one day when I got a huge kick in ass about the possibility to not be able publish anymore, which took some time to be able to fix.  One day soon I'll need to spend an afternoon doing a ton of boring responsible adulting instead of fun art-making.  Boo.

Apparently Pennsic gave me a good kick in the ass, and I'm trying to make and do all the things, and plans for more time out and social.

It's time to make the time.

Comments