Skip to main content

Tiny Venture

Weeks ago, Lux, Dansa, and I had made plans to visit a historic village near me. Lux and I had intended to go for years, but never got to it, and Dansa loved the sound of the place as well.

After everyone comparing calendars, we found a weekend that would work, which was this past weekend.

A few days prior, Dansa contacted me.  Her new boyfriend wanted to come visit, which she later had said she wanted to see how we felt about him after having more time in a more casual setting.  This was presented to Lux in a poor way, but after we spoke, he seemed to be a bit more ok with it.

The weekend happened though, and it went fairly well.  We burned up a ton of the scrap in the basement on Friday, and then Saturday with a very casual day, we went about wandering all sorts of cute places, which they loved exploring.  In particular, they had a party in the coffee roaster, and the peanut butter store.

I saw quite a few friends, to the point where Dansa seemed curious as to how I knew so many people everywhere.  Which I may talk about more soon.

And, in regards to her boyfriend, on Friday night, before Lux got there, we were all talking, and frequently I found he and I having deeper conversation hopping from topic to topic and one interest to another where I could relate to him more than she could.  In nearly every aspect she simply shrugged and expressed her disinterest.  Overall through the weekend, I found them showing the occasional bit of affection which was fine, but they kept to small talk, and showed very little actual chemistry.

Lux and I agree they might last around six months at the most.

While I wasn't terribly fond of getting only a small bit of time alone with Lux, it was a good weekend, and if things work out, we'll be getting a long time together soon.

Comments