Skip to main content

Peace and Madness

There was a good amount of traveling over the summer, which inspired a lot of writing, and kept everyday life off of this blog for a bit.

Welp, we've had a lot of everyday life going on, and a bit less adventure, so it's time for a general update.

Squishy has started a new school, which starts an hour earlier than her old one.  It means a change in morning routine for she and I, and it's been going fairly well, but is still not the easiest yet.  Overall, she's enjoying the new school, and getting to meet new kids, which is great news.

I am rebuilding a project I had made for Dansa earlier this year.  It didn't fit as intended, so I tore half of it apart, and I'm fixing it to fit differently with the rest of the yarn she had given me a while back.  Hopefully I have enough yarn with the changes.

My parents are going out of town to visit a friend next weekend, which means a bit of a mess while I keep reminding them of everything to do in the short amount of time before they leave.  Lux might be coming down during that time, which would be nice, because having the company while I am trying to get things done is always preferable to it just being Squishy, Oliver, and I.

We also have Rosh Hashanna coming up soon, which means extra running about and things to do.

Oh, and Halloween has vomited all over the place.  And that's... a project.

Ah, the wonderful insanity of fall.

Comments