Skip to main content

A Strange Sad

 At the end of summer, something happened that changed a lot of things for Kitty.  It caused him to be rather upset for a few days while I was there, but also made it so that Pyre had the chance to stay with him a bit longer.  The thing was, we didn't know the timeline on that change.

Because it's me, my mind started in on quite a few ideas.  Having the chance to take advantage of these change of plans, and create some things that would potentially make the polycule as a whole happy.  I didn't tell anyone though, because things were in the air.

Unfortunately, now I won't get to.

That timeline is coming to an end soon, and it's causing a lot of shake up on things.  Pyre is a bit of a mess trying to juggle everything going on, and making a plan to get out.  And likewise, I now need to be aware that the chances I have to travel down there are probably no longer an option.

And while I know I can get by without these things, and that I don't need time out with people, I also know that it is beneficial for me to have space with others.  It's good for me to have time away, and a break from this house that is problematic at the best of times.  I miss the people I care about.  I miss seeing them, and having touch, and just sharing space.

Maybe more things will change, and there will be more good to come with the end of the year afterall.

Comments