Skip to main content

Welcome Change

Last weekend with Memorial Day, the beast was gone with the gnome for a while, and I had figured on spending the time cleaning through things that really needed sorting, reading, and catching up on a ton of things that I need to start forcing myself into head first.

Well, Lux was just back from a trip to see his family on the island, and wasn't sure when he was headed home.  One morning, he asked what I was up to, and I'm pretty sure my answer didn't matter.  He said he was going to pick me up so I could help him with some things, and we could spend time together.

It was a day out of nowhere, and he was pulled in many different directions mentally, but in several ways, almost seemed like he was better put together than he has been in a while.  And honestly, a lot of things are more resolved now than they were a while ago.  So many things that were up in the air have been decided on, and I think it's brought him peace of mind.  He's been much more affectionate again, and I don't know if that's him forcing it to find his normal, or if he's actually back to wanting that contact.

Either way, I think things are on the way to getting better there, and that things will be improving all around.

We even have plans for me to head north again at the end of June, which I'm looking forward to.

Sometimes, little things bring hope and that's all it takes to make things better.

Comments