Skip to main content

Turning Wheels

Lux came by the night before my birthday, because we hadn't seen each other in so long.  We didn't get to go out, but at least got a couple hours to hang out and snuggle, which we both needed.

It also meant I got to give him his birthday present, which was a heavy as hell flogger with monkey fists at the end of each fall.  He'd mentioned wanting one in the past, and so I of course put way more thought than necessary into every step, and it wound up with a ton of detail.

And, being me, and not doing nearly as many projects as normal because of my mental state, was beyond overly critical about it.  He loved it though.  He kept checking it out, and thanking me, and saying he was going to kill people with it.

It reminded me of how I function so much better when I'm making something.  That I'm someone who feels fulfilled with creating, and having projects to look forward to.

I'm a builder, and a creator, and someone who needs to be constantly learning and expanding while working at things, and sharing them with other people.

Shortly after thinking that over, I decided to take on some new projects, which will take a lot of time, and hopefully look really amazing.

I'm diving head first into a ton of things, and that will hopefully help me.

Comments