Skip to main content

Trucking Along

On top of feeling better mentally, I've been able to keep up with a lot of things right now.

I've finished reading most of my pile of books, and need to invade a book store to pick up a new pile.  Finishing books always makes me feel good.

I've finished drawing both a smaller coloring book, as well as drawing and publishing the Pennsic one.  I'm so ahead that I'm actually able to take a couple weeks off of drawing to do lots of cleaning and digging out of my closets and such.

A couple of other small projects have gotten made, which made some friends happy.

Finally, I got around to opening a kofi page, which I've been posting to somewhat regularly.

With everything going on lately, I actually picked up a planner to try keep track of everything I have happening and what I'm constantly doing.

Halloween is exploding in the house, and there's a ton to balance.

There's going to be a lot to do in the coming weeks, especially with everything planned over the next while.

Comments