Skip to main content

A Need For Change

I fear stagnation.  In every aspect of my life.

I need regular change, and break from any routine.  I don't want any part of my life to become so predictable that I can walk myself through myself through my day.

It's why I cycle through so many different art mediums.  I don't want to burn out on any of them, so I will jump from one to another, to keep myself inspired, and in love with all of them.

I need adventure.  To leave the house, and wander the woods, or something away from home, even just for an hour.

New recipes, things to learn, all aspects of life need change and evolution.

Including sexy time.

I hate the idea of sex being the same.  Considering all the kink I'm into (And I in no expect one partner to share every kink that I do) sex should never become routine.

However, my last two relationships both had sex stagnate into the same five minute script.  To the point where I could almost tell where my exes hands would move, how their breathing would change, and every small movement that would occur.
This, at the same time of day, makes for me being so bored with the sex I almost don't want to fuck.
Well, no, I do, just not with them.

With the gnome, I never brought it up.  We had sex so infrequently, he was so vanilla, and "variety" to him was occasionally poking my bits with his hand.  Which he wasn't good at.  At all.

With Thrax, I brought it up.  We had started fooling around initially by making weekly playdates, and within about six months of us dating, unless I bothered him daily for a month, I got the same round of sex right before bed once a week.  If I really pushed, I could get the same thing three times a week.
When I brought it up to him, he said it was something he had done with all his girlfriends.  That he found something easy that would get the other person off, and stick to it.
To which I would respond that after probably the third time, I would stop cumming.  Which would make it months I would go without getting off.
Mind you, this isn't a thing to me, but when the guy is praising his skill in bed, and not able to realize he's stopped getting me off, there's a issue.
And then he attacked me saying I made him feel horrible, that I hadn't gotten off.
Uh, the fact that you've made it very clear that you don't want me directing anything in the bedroom, and I'm barely allowed to touch you, might have something to do with it.
You see these toy boxes collecting dust?  Yea, they used to get opened, and I'd have the chance to enjoy sex.  You might remember that point in time.

I don't need huge changes.  I just don't want sex to feel like a broken record.  Especially with the amount of sex I want, it'd be damn near impossible to make every encounter a completely different thing, but act on impulse.  Show desire, and let your ideas wander.  When sex stagnates, not only do I get bored, but it makes me think that you don't want me, and I'm just there as a convenience to get your dick wet.  Even when it's just a change in position, or a different room in the house, it means you're not just going through the motions, and actually want me there.

Stagnation brings me down.  Keep life changing, fluctuating, and evolving, and I will stay inspired, and keep the things that evolve along with me as a part of my life.

Comments