Skip to main content

Literal

I see graphics, and captions, and posts and comments with this all the time.  It's a constant, and has become standard terminology for the vast majority of the country.  And for some reason, the words never stick with me.

Things with the words "Every good girl has a bad side" or "Find a girl who is naughty just for you".  And, I just don't read it the same way most people do. 

My incredibly high sex drive isn't bad.  My enjoyment of sucking cock isn't bad, and my sadomasochism isn't naughty.  These things are simply part of me, and I never use them in an ill manner.

Telling me that I'm bad will simply make me not want to share that part with you.  It becomes hidden like so much of me does to the vast majority of people.  Saying I'm bad is telling me I'm doing something you don't like, and considering that it's often said with a boner in hand, it's telling me something very different.  Being bad is causing harm.  It's ignoring you, disrespecting you, and violating consent.

Tell me I'm good.  Tell me I'm devious, but well behaved, and that attitude makes you want to hurt me because I've been obedient when it mattered.  Say that my uninhibited sexuality, and comfort being me turns you on, and that you enjoy me showing that to you.  Encourage me with positivity to bring out more of what you like, and what is indeed good. 

You don't want to bring out my bad side.  That is full of things no one wants to go near.  It results in the need for wood chipper.

Encourage me to be me.  Tell me I'm good, and you'll see what you enjoy a whole lot more.


Comments