Skip to main content

One more down

It's the end of another year, and so, time to reflect on everything that's happened.

I've learned that everyone I'm directly related to is toxic.

That I was raised with no idea of what a healthy relationship was.

That I will never be acknowledged as a person by my parents, and subsequently it teaches my daughter to do the same.

I reconnected with one of the best people ever to come into my life.

I discovered that I am poly, when I have healthy relationships around.

I got into better shape, expanded my flexibility, and taught myself to do new things.

My skills in a lot of arts were pushed, and I learned a lot.

There were many new adventures, which were fantastic experiences.

I was cared for, which is far beyond what I have at home.

I tried as much as I possibly could to be a supportive partner, and take care of those important to me.


Comments

  1. Even though those are hard revelations about your family, it is a good thing to have realized them for what they are.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment