Skip to main content

Glomp

I'm a fairly possessive partner.  I'm probably considered overprotective, and very territorial.  And, when it comes to power exchange, or open dynamics, it's always been something difficult for me.  When something happens to someone I care about, I'm prone to a bloodrage, wanting to go after whatever hurt them, and be there to take care of them however possible.

All the time though, I just want to snuggle up my partners, nom on their head and contentedly say that they're mine.  That's kind of difficult right now though, with Kitty having a primary he lives with, and Lux technically being the one in charge, that level of possessiveness doesn't really fit.

And sometimes, that makes me a little lonely.  Not in a really bad way, but because I can't really express that affection the way I want to. 

But, you know what?  They're stuck with me whether or not anyone else is there.  I'm loyal to the point of idiocy, and so are they.  In a way, even if not in a traditional sense, that sort of attachment and time makes them someone I will care about pretty much forever.  And that sort of permanency does make them mine in a way.  My loved ones who I get great happiness out of taking care of, and spending time with. 

And, that makes me just as much theirs as well.  I'd go to the ends of the earth for them, and they know it.  Even if I care about them both, it just means I have to balance how I show that care.

Perhaps, with how they've both been lately, expressing that will help them.  Let them know that they have someone who cares no matter what happens, and someone who will always be there.


Comments