Skip to main content

Behind, but Catching up

This week with Lux has been just what I expected it to be.

When he arrived to pick me up, so we could make the long drive back north, he felt the need to talk for a bit first.  To explain his distance, and the stress that has been heavily affecting him.  How everything is digging lately, and it's taking work not to snap.  He also made sure to say that he had a hangry, in case anything came out the wrong way.

I assured him that so long as we were in an ok place, I had no problems, and just wanted to help him in whatever way I could.

He laughed at how I was so simply comfortable with it, and honestly, so long as I see that he still cares, and is trying to be present, I'm confident we'll get past it.

Anyway, after a long trip north (with stops for coffee and fried chicken, because sometimes he really is a stereotypical black man), we got in and relaxed a bit.

Oh, and sex.  A lot of sex.  So much sex in the first night that I apparently slept through some of it.

Since the first night though, we've kind of just been decompressing with each other, while I try to take care of the apartment, because I think it'll help him feel a lot better if he has a clean place, and less to worry about.

We had planned on getting through sewing, and discussing Pennsic, and a ton of other things, and in the first half of the week, there was none of it.

Oh well.  With a full week, there's no excuse not to be able to snuggle up plenty, and get shit done.

Comments