Skip to main content

Wonky

It's the time of year when Lux gets sick, and this spring is no different.  We missed out of war camp because he wasn't feeling well, and neither one of us wanted him to risk anything by pushing himself over the weekend.  He needed to take care of him.

And, while I wanted to go, I mostly just wanted time with him.  Time to snuggle up and decompress.  Time to be affectionate, and show care.  Time to just enjoy him.  And, time to discuss a lot of things.

I had been trying to get a lot of answers out of him lately on things.  And the responses and figuring out just hasn't been there.  I was banking on having that time together to finally get answers, because I was just getting more and more frustrated with feeling like I was being dismissed.

However, I told him how I felt, and he told me we'd finally talk.  And we did.  A short discussion which took care of half of what we needed.  I'll be heading up and spending all of next week with him, where we'll have plenty of time with each other, and be able to relax, and figure everything out.

I'm feeling so much better, even if this does change a bunch.

It all comes together in the end.


Comments