Skip to main content

Mush

The last week has been rather weird.  Sure, the weekend was good, but this week overall has just been a lot of stuff coming from everywhere.

Apparently things exploded down south with Kitty, and now a lot of things are very shaky.  I've spent a lot of the week trying to talk to Pyre and Kitty about everything going on, and give my view on it all.  Unfortunately, it either has a lot of potential for harm, or people to be very upset for a good while.  It has me feeling rather protective of many people, and with them being far away, makes it worse.

Lux is having some family issues, which has him incredibly stressed, and makes me very concerned for his family as well as for him.  He has a lot of anxiety over it, and I'm trying to help him stay calm and help where I can.

Many things are going on, and not for the better.  A ton of things are in the air right now, and many others are exploding.

While I may be trying to deal with things in my own house, it's times like this when being as present as possible can be the most important thing.

Comments